- fandom please I implore you all to talk about Dean Thomas more
- literally yelling for a red card during a Quidditch match
- painting a potter for president banner for his friend HOW CUTE
- offering to forge a signature so that same friend could go to the village with the rest of them
- actually he paints banners supporting Harry on two separate occasions four years apart
- is it weirder that he keeps doing that or that Harry keeps getting himself into situations where he requires banners
- good with a quill be still my beating heart the boy is an artist
- literally not giving a single fuck that their teacher was a “dangerous half-breed” because he respected the hell out of him as a person and educator
- IF YOU MEAN PROFESSOR LUPIN, HE WAS THE BEST WE EVER -
- and he grew up as a muggle so he had already been exposed to werewolf folklore and he had every excuse to be afraid or prejudiced and instead decided to judge him on a human level, even without the familiarity the trio etc. had to him
- standing up for that same teacher time and time again
- including to a ministry official who he just generally gave the sass to anyway
- never losing his faith in Harry even when his very best friend in the whole world and approximately 89% of the wizarding community basically thought the bloke was a nutjob
- convincing his best mate to join DA
there was a fair bit of an anti-dean sentiment in HBP best to ignore that then
- never having any animosity towards his friend for getting together with his ex-girlfriend so soon
- completely supporting and defending Harry while on the run because OBVIOUSLY why stop now after seven years of doing literally that at every single opportunity
- being completely bemused by but always kind towards Luna
- helping to dig the grave on the beach
- running out into the final battle without a fucking wand
- evidently winning one at some point
- everything to do with him and Seamus however you want to view their relationship but frankly I could do a whole other post on that
also I met Alfie once and he was so pretty
- dEAN THOMAS
An American man with the maturity of a 13 year old, two teenage Japanese boys, a French teenager with bountiful cleavage, and their Egyptian babysitter spent 50 days travelling in the Middle East and Africa to fight a bisexual vampire that dresses like shit and wears green lipstick
if that’s not a beautiful story of friendship, I don’t know what is
Ehat are you doing in there
tyler oakley’s hair is ugly as shit
What’s your problem? It’s amazing, and even when it’s not in a perfect quiff, it’s still as fabulously ever. Just keep your negative problems to yourself, because no one wants to hear your hate. I’m sorry, but Tyler really doesn’t deserve this. Have a good day 🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈🌈💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💅💁💁💁💁💁💁💁💁
no his hair is ugly as shit
But if you really wanna know what’s “extreme” (you don’t), I’ll have you know that it is pretty “extreme” to take a religious tradition with over 14 centuries of legal, philosophical, jurisprudential, exegetical, political, and societal thought, that has spread to just about every continent, that has come in contact with probably the majority of the world’s contemporary cultures, that has over a billion adherents in the world, that has at least five major schools of law, and that has an extraordinary capacity to be adaptable to space and time, and to reduce that tradition in its vast richness to one monolithic understanding of one arbitrary, useless issue. And while you’re at it, you can take your eurocentric understanding of what is “normal” behavior and shove it because if your primary concern with Islam is supposedly not being able to shake someone’s hand, your concern isn’t at all with the faith but with Otherizing and vilifying its adherents as ignorant followers of a religion that you, in your ignorance, have labeled as too extreme because it seemingly doesn’t conform to what you deem acceptable.
"oh my god stop criticizing young girls who like 50 Shades of Gray or Twilight you can’t tell them what they can and can’t read"
no we can’t but we have to protect young girls from mistaking abusive behavior for genuine affection at all costs
Ms. Marvel #6
Basically I’m wolverine now
back to school commercials
back to school commercials after graduation
im surprised no one has ever punched me in the face
okay but imagine having a house right on the timezone boundary
"bedtime is 11!"
"KITCHEN 11 OR LIVING ROOM 11??"
"mom we’re gonna be late!"
"nah, it’s at bathroom 5 not bedroom 5"
"man I only got like 2 hours of sleep!"
"well I got 3, I rolled over the boundary in my sleep"
So I went on a date today and we went to a nice restaurant before going to the movies and I ordered the “iced grape popsicles” for dessert because I love grape Popsicles so why not right?…..so the waiter brings out the “iced grape popsicles” aND THEY WERE LITERALLY 3 FROZEN GRAPES ON STICKS…..I HAVE NEVER BEEN MORE OFFENDED IN MY LIFE…SINCE WHEN ARE 3 FUCKING FROZEN GRAPES IN A FUCKING VASE AN ACCEPTABLE SINGLE DESSERT ORDER..ITS NOT EVEN FROZEN GRAPE JUICE OR SOMETHING ITS LITERALLY JUST A 0.02$ GRAPE THAT WAS PUT ON A STICK THEN FROZEN…LIKE SOMEONE ACTUALLY WROTE THIS DOWN ON THE MENU THINKING “OH YEAH PEOPLE FUCKING LOVE COLD GRAPES” AND SOME OTHER ASSHAT SAID “BRAH. HEAR ME OUT, HOW ABOUT WE PUT THEM ON STICKS AND SERVE THEM IN A VASE WITH NOTHING ELSE” LIKE YOU COULDNT EVEN SERVE IT WITH A FUCKING SECOND FRUIT OR EVEN FUCKING LEAVES OR WHATEVER… IM SO MAD. FUCKING FROZEN GRAPES ON A STICK.
AND THEY WERENT EVEN SEEDLESS GRAPES…..
THAT LAST COMMENT IS WHAT DID IT. HOW DARE THEY